Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Olympic Playlist

Hello again,

I've been doing a lot of typing today, mostly because I've had no lessons at school and can't concentrate on my coursework.... for lack of motivation to do anything other than think about gymnastics.
I think I'm in the first stage of insanity after retiring. Must. Start. Another. Activity. Soon!

Anyway, I thought some of you may be interested in what music I was listening to on the bus journey to the Olympic Stadium- before and after training sessions, to hype me up and give me confidence or relax me and calm me down. Also on the way to the Competitions! (Qualifications and Team Final). Seemed to work?

Well here is the playlist that was on my iPod shuffle-
Apologies for anyone offended by my bad music taste!
It's a mix of 'Pop', ''Dance', 'Alternative', 'R&B/Soul', 'Rock', 'Hip Hop/Rap' and 'Soundtrack' according to iTunes...


Heatwave (feat. Ms. D)- Wiley
Ray Charles - Chiddy Bang
Earthquake - Labrinth
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Love Me (feat. Travie McCoy) - Stooshe
Buzzin (Remix) [feat. 50 Cent] - Mann
Drive By - Train
Louder - Parade
Louder (Radio Edit)  - DJ Fresh
We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe) - Fun.
Feel the Love (feat. John Newman) Rudimental
Too Close - Alex Clare
We Are One - Cam Clarke, Charity Sanoy & Ladysmith Black Mambazo/ The Lion King 2
Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang
Oliver Twist - D'Banj
Turn Up the Music - Chris Brown
Cosmic Girl - Jamiroquai
Stacey's Mom - Fountains Of Wayne
Let the Sun Shine - Labrinth
American Idiot - Green Day
Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
In the Morning - Razorlight
Obviously - McFly
Starships -Nicki Minaj
R.I.P. (feat. Tinie Tempah) - Rita Ora
Digital Love - Daft Punk
Living for the Weekend - Hard-FI
I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club
Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root
Wildfire - SBTRKT
Love Song - Sara Bareilles
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Under The Sea - "The Little Mermaid"
Super Trouper - ABBA
Stereo Hearts (feat. Adam Levine) - Gym Class Heroes
Satellite - Lena
Señorita (Radio Edit - Short Intro) - Justin Timberlake
The Bike Song - Mark Ronson & The Business Intl.
Daydreamin' - Lupe Fiasco featuring Jill Scott
Hollywood Tonight - Michael Jackson
Free Things for Poor People - Infadels
Rain - Mika
Met This Girl - McFly
You're the Voice - John Farnham
Sing - My Chemical Romance
Me & You (Original Mix) - Nero
Wolf & I - Oh Land
Heart Skips a Beat (feat. Rizzle Kicks) - Olly Murs
The Bird and the Worm - Owl City
I Don't Believe - Rox
Stay Too Long - Plan B
A Thousand Trees (Decade In the Sun Version) - Stereophonics
1940 (AmpLive Remix) - The Submarines
Upside Down - Paloma Faith
Don't You Want Me - Human League
Faith - George Michael
Helicopter - The Feeling
Fill My Little World - The Feeling
Sun Goes Down - David Jordan
I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
To the Light - Newton Faulkner
Karma Chameleon - Culture Club
Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
Who's Laughing Now- Jessie J
Fairytale - Alexander Rybak
Spirit Of`76 - The Alarm
Never Close Our Eyes - Adam Lambert
Highway to Hell - ACDC
I Believe -Yolanda Adams
Jazzhole - Free the Robots
Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown
Showgirl - Bluey Robinson
Hotel California -The Eagles
The Money Song - Danny Fontaine & The Horns Of Fury

No comments:

Post a Comment