Friday, 1 February 2013

Dancing On Ice!

AAAHHHHHH.

I am going to be able to watch Beth on Dancing On Ice, LIVE this Sunday!!!! I am going down with Hannah on the train.

She's going to be *amazing* as usual, I know. I think that it's individual routines this week maybe? My mum told me that. I have often been nitpicked at by twitter followers for posting slightly incorrect details i got from her though! Fingers crossed even harder than usual for this week. YOU LOT better be VOTING!!

Apparently we might get to go and meet the other ice dancers afterwards too, but I'm most excited to catch up with Beth and Hannah, not seen them in aaaaaaaaaaages.

I'm really looking forward to it !!!!!!!

P.s Had my hair done today and I love it, but it always looks nicer after the hairdresser perfects it! I wish I could do it myself this nicely for Sunday, apparently we might be paparazzi'd.... Will post paparazzi photos on here if we are and I find them somewhere afterwards.



Beth Tweddle trains for Dancing On Ice




No comments:

Post a Comment