Saturday, 13 July 2013

if you're Appy and you know it...



You may have noticed (if you've been on Twitter at all) that I've been promoting the App Laser Chambers recently. It's not because I'm being sponsored or anything, I actually made it, with my boyfriend James McIlveen.

This is my summary of it:


Laser Chambers is a unique new puzzle game, suitable for all ages and usually priced at only $0.99/£0.69. The story line is based around the user helping a good natured scientist, Professor Mattalino, to claim back his stolen potion. To do this, they must guide a laser through a maze of chambers, filled with traps, and into the vault where the potion is being held by the evil Dr. Tuso.
The game remains both exciting and challenging throughout its 100 levels by regularly introducing new ideas as the levels become more complex. Serious puzzlers will especially delight in the opportunity to test their brain power whilst striving to earn three stars in each room along the way. For the trickiest chambers, players have the option to use hints, or even skip levels if they feel the need.
Another interesting feature of this app are the bonus Scientific Anomalies you can collect: hidden in a selection of the chambers are wooden crates which contain humorous surprises for the player to find, if they can work out how to reach them.






So far I've been really pleased with how Laser Chambers has done. We are currently featured in the UK on the 'Games- Puzzle' page, we have been reviewed in more than one language, and had downloads from as far as the UAE, Australia, India and Saudi Arabia (where we even got in the top charts)!



But being a student- no Olympians aren't automatically rich! :( - I have no money to promote my App, for example advertise on App sites... so we are now dropping off the scale completely... I think a lot of people would enjoy playing the game I made, but it's difficult to let people hear about it!




I would be so so so grateful if any of you who have purchased Laser Chambers, and like it, could leave a review, or tell their friends about it!!! You could challenge each other to beat the game first, or to get three stars on a certain level- or you could compare the items you've found in crates (scientific anomalies)!




Thank you to everybody's lovely comments about @Laser_Chambers so far, you are the best!

Jen x

5 comments:

  1. Want to offer for you a user-friendly platform to businesses and individuals to Post Free Ads.
    Post Free Ads or get free account via Facebook Login in one click.
    Get more with free advertising at postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am from New york, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mrs Ingrid {ingridkloetloanfirm@gmail.com} after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right in this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mrs Ingrid kloet the C.E.O of INGRID Loan Company who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mrs Ingrid, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for better. I dont know if you are in need of an urgent loan, free feel to contact Ingrid loan company on email{ ingridkloetloanfirm@gmail.com} for help

      Delete
  2. Do you need personal loan? Does your firm,company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need finance to expand your business? We give out loan to interested inviduals who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contac us at Email: fastestloaninvestment@gmail.com
    APPLICATION DETAILS
    Your Full Details:
    Full Name:
    Loan Amount Need:
    Loan Duration:
    Phone Number:
    Applied before?
    State:
    Monthly Income:
    Country:
    You are to send this to our Company Email;fastestloaninvestment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?I received the sum of $3,000.000 some days ago after been scammed of $8500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $3,000.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Morris and Company Trust Fund Limited is located in Canada (morristrustfundlimited@hotmail.com) Canada +16477393756 http://www.morristrustfundlimited.com. He is a trust worthy man. Thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?I received the sum of $3,000.000 some days ago after been scammed of $8500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $3,000.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Morris and Company Trust Fund Limited is located in Canada (morristrustfundlimited@hotmail.com) Canada +16477393756 He is a trust worthy man. Thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete